Re: AARD drivel from aaronr ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Friday 20 April 2007 18:45 \__

Gates:

> There seems to be a curious assumption running around the world:
> "Microsoft is a malevolent Machiavellian organization which is always
> doing secret evil things according to hidden agendas and you can't trust
> anything they say."

Here's one pick among many. Anti-Linux technical sabotage.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/px03020.pdf

There ya go, Billy boy! Is it suprising that some of today's laptops are
Linux-hostile? You made it is. Here's the smoking gun.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz| You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a month