Re: Mint Linux with KDE (Ubuntu with Codecs, KDE) Finally Released

  • Subject: Re: Mint Linux with KDE (Ubuntu with Codecs, KDE) Finally Released
  • From: ml2mst <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 20 Apr 2007 16:10:02 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On 21 apr, 00:28, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Bianca KDE Edition" [Released]
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The default selection of packages is large and very up to date:
> |
> |     * KDE 3.5.6
> |     * Amarok 1.4.5
> |     * Koffice 1.6.2
> |     * Firefox 2.0.0.3
> `----
>
> http://www.linuxmint.com/20070420.html

Thanks for the great news Roy.

Linux Mint looks very promising.

I'm not quit shure, but I think it was Mark (Kent) who introduced me
to Mint. Unfortunately I was not able to download the latest Beta
release (probably a server or link problem on the Mint website).

If Mint is as great as their (Rock) Music (U2, Senéad O' Connor & Co),
their beer and food, this will be yet another priceless Irish product
<COOL>

Marti van Lin (alias the ML2MST)
Maastricht (NL)

Supporter of http://colatrolls.blogspot.com

|_|0|_| Registered Linux user #394093
|_|_|0| http://counter.li.org
|0|0|0| http://ml2mst.topcities.com

... If you WANT to do it you CAN do it (Carmin Karasic)...
http://www.pixelyze.com