Re: [News] [Rival] IE7 Not Working Properly, Even on Windows Vista

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 07 August 2007 19:09 : \____

http://tech.cybernetnews.com/2007/08/05/nvidia-the-cause-of-vista-complaints/

>>>Haha!  When we've had people on here telling us how wonderful the
>>>"professional" or "official" drivers are...
>>
>> What part of "we want the choice to use them" do you not understand.
>
> I don't quite grasp your point - how do you have any choice at all in
> the proprietary world of Windows?

Exactly. It's designed to restrict choice (of platform, of vendor, of format,
of cost, et cetera et cetera).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Useless fact: Women blink twice as much as men
Cpu(s): 27.0%us,  4.7%sy,  1.0%ni, 63.2%id,  3.7%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st