Re: [News] [Rival] IE7 Not Working Properly, Even on Windows Vista

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 08 August 2007 16:08 : \____

> chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>>____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 07 August 2007 19:09 : \____

>>>http://tech.cybernetnews.com/2007/08/05/nvidia-the-cause-of-vista-complaints/

>>>Exactly. It's designed to restrict choice (of platform, of vendor, of
>>>format, of cost, et cetera et cetera).
>>
>> We're not talking about Windows.
>>

> Err, we were talking about Vista...

Vista is not Windows. I used Windows before. Vista is just a different kind of
monster. Even Windows 98, which is the last version I used, runs more
applications than Vista does (Firefox included).

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | Gas, brake, honk! Honk, honk, punch! Gas, gas!
Swap:  1510068k total,   368012k used,  1142056k free,   100292k cached