Re: Palm Finds a Linux That it Likes, Linux-based 'Laptop Killer' Coming This Summer

____/ John Bailo, Texeme.Construct on Tuesday 07 August 2007 17:16 : \____

> On Aug 7, 5:20 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Can Mid-Sized Portable Devices Replace Laptops?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | There are laptops. There are handhelds. And there's the middle thing. Who
>> | wants the middle thing? Palm thinks you want the middle thing-the Foleo,
>> | which the company calls a "smartphone companion."
>
> I want the middle thing...I've been waiting years for the middle
> thing...I thought I would buy the ASUS eee this month but they put it
> off until October.
>
> Give me the Middle Thing!

You can probably find that lemon from Paul Allen, who possibly still live in
Seattle (?). Boy, what a stinker he has unleashed on the market. I wonder if
it will reach a single shelf. He should have gone with Linux.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | $> unzip; ping; mount /usr; grep; umount& sleep