Re: [News] [Rival] Vista Rejected by Its Buyers, XP SP3 Planned, Cartoons Illustrate the Mess

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 04 August 2007 17:36 : \____

http://from-soup-to-nuts.blogspot.com/2007/08/houston-we-have-gotten-rid-of-vista.html

http://arstechnica.com/journals/microsoft.ars/2007/08/03/service-pack-3-for-xp-in-2008

> It's a shame from a Linux perspective, in that this will encourage those
> doubting thomases to stick with Microsoft, in spite of all the evidence.

They can't stay with XP forever. It's from 2001. It's very outdated. Have you
seen the depths of KDE 4 yet?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
 18:00:01 up 48 days, 23:28,  5 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.32, 0.66