Re: [News] Handling of SUSE Linux Packages Gets Easier (GUI-fied)

> Benji?s ?One-Click-Install? Gets Supported by openSUSE Build Service
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The openSUSE Build Service generates .ymp files from now on, which can be
>| used with Benjamin Weber?s One Click Install YaST Module.
> `----
>
> http://news.opensuse.org/?p=75

The Nokia N800 has a neat "click to install" capability, which seems to
add the required respositories to the apt sources list, and then
download the appropriate applications.

I've found occasional problems, but they've all been due to a missing
respository, so the system is not yet perfect, but it's very good, and
as it's still apt underneath, you can still manually install (dpkg -i),
apt-get install, or use the gui top-end (which I'm sure 99.9% of people
do).