Re: [News] Patent Trolls Tries to Kill PS3, XBox360 Adjusting Price to Survive

spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Mike <i@xxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> The title you give this post justifies how much of a troll you are.
>
> And just what is wrong with the title?

The first part I have no problem with. But to say the 360 is adjusting it's
price to survive is just wrong. The PS3 has been behind the 360 every month
since launch in the USA and Canada and that's what forced Sony to drop their
price FIRST.

--
Mike
Scottish....and proud of it