[News] Industry Chooses Free Software (More Stories)

  • Subject: [News] Industry Chooses Free Software (More Stories)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:11:27 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Genesys to support Asterisk open source IP platform

,----[ Quote ]
| Leading contact centre software company, Genesys Telecommunications, says
| that in response to customer demand, it will now support the open source
| Asterisk IP PBX software platform.
`----

http://m-net.net.nz/1852/latest-news/latest-news/genesys-to-support-asterisk-open-source-ip-platf.php

NIH’s National Database for Autism Research Deploys with OpenClinica as
Clinical Assesments Component

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenClinica product has been deployed as the clinical assessments component
| of the NIH’s National Database for Autism Research.
`----

http://www.linuxmednews.com/1187301912

Days ago:

OpenClinica Enterprise Selected to Power Clinical Trials by Australian CRO

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenClinica Enterprise is being adopted to power clinical trials in Australia
| and New Zeland by Emphron Informatics, a data management and biostatistics
| contract research organization (CRO).
`----

http://www.linuxmednews.com/1187186074

Related: