[News] [Rival] People Looks Away and Beyond the Vista "Downgrade"

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] People Looks Away and Beyond the Vista "Downgrade"
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:56:02 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Upgrading FROM Vista to XP

,----[ Quote ]
| It has to do with my experiences using Vista and Kubuntu, which eventually
| lead to me Upgrading to XP from Vista, which isn't a typo. It really was an
| upgrade, despite the fact that Vista is newer.
`----

http://www.mattparnell.com/projects/upgrading-from-vista-to-xp.html

What If You Skipped Vista Altogether and Went Directly to Windows Seven?

,----[ Quote ]
| Waiting for Windows Seven could mean that Windows XP will be replaced all the
| way in mid 2011.
`----

http://diary.bluemango.in/?p=32

Windows 7 is estimated to be a no-go in 2010 due to the pattern of delays.
Maybe 4-5 years from now.

Related:

It is Silly to Wait for Windows 7

,----[ Quote ]
| Do you really want to wait for Windows 7 instead of upgrading to Windows
| Vista? What if there were more problems in Windows 7? What if the date slips
| again. What if it takes two years for Windows 7 to stabilize after its
| release?
`----

http://www.windowsvistaweblog.com/2007/07/31/it-is-silly-to-wait-for-windows-7/

Microsoft India centre working on Windows 7

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/news/business/microsoft-india-centre-workingwindows-7/09/56/296305