Re: Boycott Novell

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Thursday 16 August 2007 16:10 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ chrisv on Thursday 16 August 2007 13:46 : \____

>>> But you don't have to join (legally) with them to work (be compatible)
>>> with them.
>>>
>>> In other words, there's a happy medium between kicking them in the
>>> nuts and giving them a big sloppy kiss.
>>
>> Kier, Rob,
>>
>> I know you might not care for my suggestion, but if you have time to
>> spare, navigate through the Web site (many cross references therein) and
>> find out what the white-collar press is trying to hide. They want people
>> to believe what they they wrongly perceive as good for the
>> economy/advertisers.
>>
>> SUSE is getting worse.
>
> Not that I've noticed

You separated the sentence, so it is seen out of context. It gets worse from a
legal point of view.

>> It become .NET-dependent and the changes are pushed
           ^s

>> upsread. Microsoft is playing Novell like a marionette, just as it toys
>> with Xen and Scalix at the moment. It tries to use companies to destroy
>> others. It uses proxies to escape antitrust jeopardy and scrutiny.
>>
>> It's sad, but it's all true.
>>

> Actually, it is bullshit

Be specific. Which of the claims is "bullshit"? By coincidence, I posted this <
http://boycottnovell.com/2007/08/16/knowledge-about-novell/ > just a couple of
hours ago and I now realise that it also covers your unspecific claim that
this is "bullshit". Tell me /where/ the arguments are wrong.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Oracle: Linux adoption to accelerate