Re: [News] Linux-based iPhone Clone Produced in China, Beats iPhone Functionality

____/ AB on Sunday 12 August 2007 16:59 : \____

> On 2007-08-12, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> ____/ waterskidoo on Sunday 12 August 2007 03:57 : \____

>>> China?
>>>
>>> From the people who have brought you:
>>> 1. tires that explode
>>> 2. Poisoned pet food.
>>> 3. Poisoned human food.
>>> 4. Just about zero quality control.
>>> 5. Air so polluted that the Olympic commitee isn't sure if the athletes
>>> will be able to perform at the summer games.
>>>
>>> I'll pass.
>>
>> Well, the government recently decided to execute the man who ran the Chinese
>> equivalent of the FDA. He received bribes.
>
> Probably true. But he might have been an easy target to make it appear
> they can/will do something about the problems.
>
> Despite their renowned tight control on the people and government, I'm
> *not sure they *can* control things like this right now. Maybe some day.
> But it's hard enough for a country of 2-4 hundred million to keep up
> with what's going on with the people and its own employees.

Earlier I read that they'll start human tracking. I'm still waiting to see the
days of human RFIDs and the day we have electronic implants not only in our
torso, but also something that can analyse the mind for the government to
control and monitor people. Scary vision, so people have to resist. The UK has
begun it's multi-billion pound biometric initiative. It's the Hollywoodisation
and Vistaisation of human behaviour. Far far from the vision of getting back
to nature, let alone take better care of planet Earth (which is gradually
being destroyed).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: does exactly what it says on the tin
Tasks: 106 total,   1 running, 105 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie