Re: [News] Linux-based iPhone Clone Produced in China, Beats iPhone Functionality

____/ waterskidoo on Sunday 12 August 2007 06:10 : \____

> On 2007-08-12, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ____/ waterskidoo on Sunday 12 August 2007 03:57 : \____
>

>> Well, the government recently decided to execute the man who ran the Chinese
>> equivalent of the FDA. He received bribes.
>
> Well that's a start, a little extreme though don't ya think?
> Ouch!

Yes, I had to think about it at the time. The initial reaction was "evil
regime!". The following day at the gym I thought about it again and pondered
the number of death this man caused... so I could sympathise with the
judgment. You have to intimidate the successors somehow. Bribes are an ugly
thing and it's everywhere. It ruins the world and it's killing people. Heard
of these PC dumpsters in Africa yet? No press coverage. Nobody seems to care,
but the west ships all its poison elsewhere, to places where people do not
have a voice.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread