Re: OpenSUSE Gets New Package Manager

On Aug 28, 12:07 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ____/ cc on Tuesday 28 August 2007 03:09 : \____
>

> > On Aug 27, 8:38 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> ____/ AB on Tuesday 28 August 2007 00:13 : \____

> >>http://www.debianadmin.com/simple-package-management-with-synaptic-pa...

> >> Peter says it's a Gary Stwart nym with another drama show.
>
> > Who is Gary Stewart?
>
> It is a lonely (and divorced) man from New York. He vents his frustration about
> a miserable life by putting a "flatfish" hat on, harassing forums, and
> (arguably) getting some checks from Microsoft to get by. Microsoft has done
> that sort of thing many times before (and is still getting caught on a regular
> basis, e.g. last month's "people-ready" and bloggers fiasco).

Oh, so you're just trying to call flatfish by his (supposed) real
name. You made it seem like you were linking a certain poster
"flatfish" to another certain person "Gary Stewart", as in they are
two separate entities to most people. Instead you just want to use
someone's real name (again supposed) to ridicule them? Does it make a
difference what flatfish's real name is?