Re: [News] GP2X Linux Handheld Gets d-pad and Touchscreen

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

> There's something about computer games which means that even the
> oldies, if they gameplay is good, are still very playable

I'd go further than that, and say that many of the games from those
halcyon days are way /better/ than most of the dross knocking about
today. Modern games /look/ stunning, but it largely ends there.

> I do not condone copyright violation.

Neither does the Copyright Office, but at least they've seen sense.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Proprietary licenses, the crack cocaine of software finance."
|  - Matt Asay, CNET

 17:38:03 up 19 days, 16:32,  2 users,  load average: 0.38, 0.36, 0.30