Re: [News] Google Thrives, So Microsoft Takes Over US Government (a Whole GROUP of Lobbyists)

Kier wrote:

> I read everything waterskidoo wrote. If you've proof to offer, let's see
> it.

Kier
it appears to me that you are siding with the trolls in this group, while
giving the advocates flack.
i observered this behaviour from you offten.
i can give good examples, you are constantly feeding Dufus even though it
has been established that trying to educate him is nothing but a waste of
time, but yet, you constantly are giving 7 & others flack for their
spelling, or imperfect grammer. now your giving roy flack too.

i have read "waterskidoo's" post & came to the same conclusion as roy &
peter. the post in question reak of flatfish because of the wording & the
use of keywords like "zealot" & others.

PLEASE, STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS Kier.