Re: Attn: Hadron, DFS, Tim Smith etc You Were Right.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
____/ Jerry McBride on Sunday 26 August 2007 20:55 : \____

waterskidoo wrote:

I've pondered over this post for a couple of days and have finally decided
to send it.
---snip---

I will leave you with one last talking point.
No you won't... PLONK

And don't let the door hit you in the ass...

It's flatfish. Look at the style. Some people here had the suspicion before.

It is interesting to note that Waterskidoo never posted before July 4, 2007 and then after made only Linux related posts. Also, participation by women is low in COLA in general. Computer geeks tend to be male in my casual observation. Flatfish nyms frequently take a female identity.

SFL