Re: PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____/ Linonut on Monday 27 August 2007 03:05 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Waterskidoo belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Please stop the bickering because that is not what I want. I do not need to
>> defend myself, just look at those who attack me and make up your own minds.
>> Look at my posting history and judge for yourself but whatever you decide
>> please do not clog the group with mindless chatter. It's just not worth the
>> waste of bandwidth.
>> kirsten
>
> Keep cool!
>
>> P.S. I know I said I left but this is ridiculous.Why attack someone who is
>> no longer a perceived threat to your little club?
>> Seems really weird to me.
>> Again read my posts and decide for yourself.
>
> Always a good idea.
>
> But no one person will ever bring order and gentility to this place.
> You have to grow a thick skin, or fill up your kill-file.

No, you should add "Waterskidoo" because it's flatfish. The only possibility
that makes "Waterskidoo" *NOT* flatfish is a case where flashtfish hijacked
the identity of the 'real' "Waterskidoo" and successfully forged every single
message headers.

If you still have doubts, read all messages from "Waterskidoo" and you won't
have any doubt left. You must have missed the few important ones.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Seeing bad movies only encourages them"
Mem:    515500k total,   445476k used,    70024k free,     1756k buffers