Re: [News] China Says "NO" to OOXML (Locals Hate It)

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 25 August 2007 22:52 : \____

>> This Just In: China Votes "No with Comments" on OOXML
> [...]
>> India and Brazil also. The beginning of the end for Ballmer and the Gang,
>> who have resorted to pressuring politicians and breaking the whole system
>> apart?
>
> Best news I've heard in a long time.

Don't hold your breathe. Gates has been having secret meeting with the highest
officials in China and maybe they'll ignore or override the TCs conclusions.
They can $3 Windows as a bargaining card (READ: extortion), for example. Read
Andy Updegrove's recent item about China.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
         run-level 2  2007-08-06 21:07                   last=