Re: Linus interviewed

____/ Linonut on Saturday 25 August 2007 15:40 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> His response to such question is restrained by his authority. He has to
>> represent a large group. Luckily, unlike Zemlin, he does ask people
>> to "respect Microsoft". There is no reason to respect criminal
>> organisations.
>
> Sure there is.  To save your kneecaps.

I know about spies and bullies in suits, but I don't know of any stories where
Microsoft actually does physical harm to people. I know about mear campaigns
and harassments though. Neelie Kroes is among the victim.

Welcome to standards-compliant Web browsing. http://www.spreadfirefox.com/
Tasks: 109 total,   1 running, 108 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie