Re: How Has Your Castration Operation Worked Out Roy Schestowitz?

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:22:30 +0100, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>____/  professor_castrate@xxxxxxxxx on Friday 24 August 2007 21:46 : \____
>
>> I am very interested as I plan on having the operation later this
>> year.
>> If you don't mind, could you email me the name of the hospital that
>> did the procedure?
>> How do you like your new parts? Are they functional to orgasm?
>
>All links and references therein are a case of libel, indentity theft, and
>fabrication. It's an attempt at character assassination, which is better off
>ignored.
>
>Messages you find on the Web with my name (or identities, unless digitally
>signed in a verifiable fashion) are fake.
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Roy
These kind of jerks have no life, no brain and could never get a girl friend
in a million years...thus they resort to character assassination to make
themselves feel better.

This bozo is waste of good oxygen..and for those people who think abortion
is wrong..think again.