Re: [News] [Rival] Europe's Antitrust Ruling Approaches -- Split Decision? Microsoft Split?

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 23 August 2007 03:35 : \____

>> Will The EU Microsoft Antitrust Decision Be Split?
>
> Full article here:
>
> http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/08/19/business/msft20.php
>
> Executive summary: Microsoft may get to keep bundling, but lose protocol
> monopoly.

So why did Germany vote as it did on OOXML? Watch the lobbying. I blogged about
it in BN.com. Corruption and phonecalls...

Microsoft loves competition.
"We should whack them [Dell over Linux dealing...]"