Re: [News] Slashdot: Microsoft-BBC Corruption Approaching Collpase?

> After takin' a swig o' grog, [H]omer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> The current state of broadcast media in the UK is horrendous. We're
>> boxed in between that filthy little Oz Murdoch on one side, and
>> Sweaty the Impaler on the other.
>
> "Sweaty the Impaler".  <chuckle>
>
> Better not bend over to pick up a towel in the Microsoft steam room.

That's the "boiler room", where Sweaty cuts all his nefarious "deals".

Hence the constant sweat on his chubby brow - he's a busy little beaver.

And I don't think I need worry much about picking up towels; Sweaty sold
all the MS towels on eBay three years ago, along with the soda machines,
in the now infamous "(Maybe) Going Out of Business Sale" of 2004;
presumably in anticipation of all the Billion$ they were about to lose
on Vista, the eXb0rks, the ZZZzzzune (now with NotSoSure® technology),
(Un)Live Services, and getting brutally humiliated and porked by Google.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/07/microsoft_cost_cuts/

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Proprietary licenses, the crack cocaine of software finance."
|  - Matt Asay, CNET

 00:31:17 up 11 days, 23:26,  3 users,  load average: 0.61, 0.46, 0.39