Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

On 7 Dec, 23:02, Hadron <hadronqu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> >> Interesting - you get a warning for being popular?  Amazing...
>
> > Someone want to explain to Mark how bandwidth works?
>
> And "popular" while they're at it.

Um, if so many people are accessing Roy's site that it's causing
bandwidth problems, doesn't that qualify as "popular"?

It's obviously screwing with you big time that Roy's evil site is
getting so many hits.  But surely you don't /have/ to be such a dick
about it?