Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>"Hadron" snotted:
>>>
>>> Surprise us one day Marti. Remove your nose & tongue just long enough
>>> from Roy's arse in order to post some advocacy or your own Linux
>>> success stories. Not just "me too" shill posts.
>
> STFU, "true Linux advocate" Quack.  Once you start to advocate Linux, you
> can chastise others, without looking like the complete asshole that you
> are.

I do "chrisv", you mind numbingly ignorant perp.  Advocating Linux
doesn't include kissing Roy's butt. Especially if your big ugly head is
in the way.

--
¡Como si se pudiera matar el tiempo sin insultar a la eternidad!
		-- Henry David Thoreau. (1817-1862) Escritor, poeta y pensador.