Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

____/ Sibold Bargehassus on Wednesday 05 December 2007 21:07 : \____

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>> ____/ ml2mst on Wednesday 05 December 2007 17:47 : \____

>> Didn't the Dutch call for a Vista boycott (a consumers group)?
>
> No that's not true, "de Consumenten bond" (a consumers' organization) had a
> complaint desk for Vista problems.
> http://www.consumentenbond.nl/acties/7351392/?ticket=nietlid
> <"page is closed">
> Response was very low!
> As always you are exaggerating and ranting and lying, Roy, concerning
> Microsoft related products.
>
> Vista sales going up every day now! 12 % market-share in Holland and X-mas
> super sales yet to come! <*WOW*>
> Vista PC prices dropped because of the cheap dollar, so more *Microsoft*
> Vista, Zune, Halo3 e.t.c. sales than expected here.
> Every new PC = a Vista PC and works like a charm!
>
>                ~~ Best of wishes
> Sibold
> b.t.w. Did you know that ml2mst is a great Windows XP & Vista fan?
> http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2007/11/free-vista-look-for-windows-xp.html

I'm not sure which one of the nymshifting trolls tou are, but when I
said "Vista boycott" I was merely quoting a headline from the mainstream
press. I could fetch the URL for you, but you're a troll and therefore not
worth it.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Othello: http://othellomaster.com
roy      pts/2        cg093a.halls.man Wed Dec  5 11:01   still logged in