Re: CORRECTION: A Million PSPs Sold in Small Nation

Kier wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:42:24 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>> * Kier fired off this tart reply:

>>> Too late, Kier.  It's all over the .NET, too!
>>
>> He's stated his agenda several times, imagination is not a necessity...
>
> I've stated that I'm a Linux advocate, and that is my only 'agenda'. Now,
> are you going to stop lying about me?

He will not. As long as he thinks he is supported with his incredible
dishonesty.
That is, as long as at least one linux advocate supports his dishonest
bullshit.

That would be you, Roy

Come on, be a man at least for once. Mark is overdoing it.
He is simply a dishonest asshole. He is not a tiny little shred better than
flatfish, DFS or billwg. Or Hadron Quark, for that matter
--
Windows isn't unstable. It's spontaneous.