Re: CORRECTION: A Million PSPs Sold in Small Nation

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:48:10 -0500, flatfish wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:34:42 -0800, Jim Richardson
> <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:42:22 +0000,
>> Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> Actually, he does troll, and confirmed this himself on one occasion.
>>> Kier has an agenda.
>>>

>>perhaps you have a link where Kier "confirmed this himself"?
>>

> I fail to understand why Kier puts up with those bozos constantly
> ragging on him.

Because I'm tolerant, and because I know they're wrong about me.

> It's obvious he is just a bastard stepchild in the Linux fold because
> he speaks his mind, doesn't run from good discussion and isn't afraid
> to have a different opionon than the other drones who all seem to atta
> boy each other.

We're not as rare as you might think. I've always maintained it's
pointless just having Linux advocates all constantly agreeing with
eachother, since it takes two opinions for a discussion.

--
Kier