Re: [News] [Rival] Legal Trouble for Microsoft, Vista's True Successor May be XP SP3

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 03 December 2007 07:13 : \____

> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>>> Microsoft Sued; Christmas Comes Early for Z4 Technologies
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>
>> Somebody needs to just shut down the ridiculous US patent system.
>> (Cue Timmy defending ridiculous patents. Oh wait, he *can't* this
>> time, since he'd be siding against Microsoft. Oh the dilemma!)
>>

> Asking for two passwords is patentable?  How stupid is this going to
> get?  When will someone shut down the USPTO - it's utterly incompetent.

Shopping with a single click is patentable too, so...

I'm starting to wonder if the USPTO is more scandalous than G Warmonger B.

VISTA - Venereally-Infectious, Sexually-Transmitted Aliment
 09:00:04 up 33 days, 12:58,  3 users,  load average: 0.56, 0.69, 1.03