[News] Review of Pioneer GNU/Linux 3.0.2

  • Subject: [News] Review of Pioneer GNU/Linux 3.0.2
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 23:17:31 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Test Riding Pioneer Linux 3.0.2

,----[ Quote ]
| Pioneer Linux is a Kubuntu-based desktop operating system made by Technalign,
| Inc. Its main goal is to provide a Windows replacement OS that is both easy
| to use and reliable. It is available at no cost, but a commercial version is
| also offered with added CrossOver Office and technical support.
`----

http://junauza.blogspot.com/2007/12/test-riding-pioneer-linux-302.html

Related:

Pioneer Linux 3.0.2 has been released

,----[ Quote ]
| The Pioneer Explorer and Renegade offerings include the LinSpire CNR client
| preinstalled.
|
| [...]
|
| The current final release candidates all use KDE, which has a simpler
| interface for Windows users to transition to Pioneer. It is expected that
| Renegade will be released early next week with a Gnome interface to meet the
| community demand for a different interface. No decisions have been made as of
| yet to include the Gnome desktop as a Basic offering wrapped with support.
`----

http://linuxmini.blogspot.com/2007/11/technalign-inc.html

Pioneer Basic Release 2 -- How much horse power is in this Linux from
Colorado?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://knolinux.com/2007/03/19/pioneer-linux-20.aspx