Re: [Rival] Straw Poll - Corporate Vista Upgrades

____/ Robin T Cox on Saturday 01 December 2007 21:48 : \____

> Let's do a quick straw poll.
>
> How many readers of this news group are aware that their company is
> definitely planning to upgrade its software to Windows Vista?

I've never seen a Vista desktop in my life, with the possible exception of one
computer, which seemed to have a Vista wallpaper (seen from a distance).

This was published yesterday:

http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/11/30/Vista-turns-one_1.html?source=rss&url=www.infoworld.com/article/07/11/30/Vista-turns-one_1.html

corporate PCs were running Vista"

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"