Re: [Rival] Straw Poll - Corporate Vista Upgrades

ed wrote:

> Robin T Cox wrote:
>> Let's do a quick straw poll.
>>
>> How many readers of this news group are aware that their company is
>> definitely planning to upgrade its software to Windows Vista?
>>

> Certainly not.
>
> But lets face it. XP will not be supported indefinitely

Interesting statement that.
Does it mean that third parties have automatic rights to support it
and force the handover of code to support it because micoshaft
has been declared a monopoly?

Are the regulators just dozing off on their duties again
in the light of new and creative monopolies?

Companies and individuals don't want to switch to PISTA.
They have invested in a monopoly that is turning into a bad
investment by the second. But those consumers need protection
from bad monopoly practice. Dropping support is the newest form
of monopoly abuse. The monopoly regulators need to hold
meetings and forcefully apply a new name to the practice of
dropping support by a monopolistic abuser so they can address
it today's markets as market abuse so that it doesn't happen
tomorrow with another monopoly. The customers are loosing billions
of dollars worth of investment when monopolies drop support
because there are no viable alternatives. Either the monopolies
need to be broken up or the remedies needs to be dished out
so that the customer recovers the value lost in their investments.