Re: [News] Linux Survey Participation More Than Doubled in Just One Year

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 18 December 2007 16:03 : \____

>> Survey Says ? Linux Desktop Is Ever More Popular
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| The first thing we can say about the Linux desktop in 2007 is that there
>>| are more users than ever. The Linux Foundation 2006 survey had fewer than
>>| 10,000 people signing in. This year more than 20,000 Linux desktop users
>>| reported in.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,2235654,00.asp
>>
>> Microsoft prefers surveys and polls where it can stack to fool everyone
>> (done that before and got caught).
>>

> Well, I didn't vote in either...

The bulldog at Microsoft Watch is already attacking SJVN's piece (the one
above). He probably realises that his days of of Windows journalism are
numbered. I am aware of some Windows journalists who became Windows
journalists recently. There's little public interest in articles about Linux,
which a Microsoft-owned press is still trying to suppress (keeping it off the
mainstream and the public eye).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded
 22:20:01 up 8 days, 11:08,  4 users,  load average: 1.46, 1.33, 1.38