Re: Faster Chips Are Leaving Programmers in Their Dust

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 18 December 2007 12:54 : \____

> * Tim Smith fired off this tart reply:
>
>> On 2007-12-17, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> ____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Monday 17 December 2007 18:32 : \____

>>> Wow. What a visionary.
>>
>> Shall I dig up some of your visionary statements for comparison?

More fine Linux advocacy from Microsoft partner, "been on UseNet since before
Roy was born" known as  tim.the.bastard@xxxxxxxxx, aka "Tim Smith,
aka "harlowmonkeys".

> Better not.  Two can play at that game.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null