Re: Faster Chips Are Leaving Programmers in Their Dust

On 2007-12-18, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Shall I dig up some of your visionary statements for comparison?
>
> More fine Linux advocacy from Microsoft partner,

If I'm a Microsoft partner, please explain why I was on the plaintiff's
side in a lawsuit against them for a very large amount of money.

AOL sure didn't get their money's worth out of you, did they?

> "been on UseNet since before Roy was born"

Roy's age, according to his website: 22.

I've been on usenet at least as far back as Feb 28, 1984:

<http://groups.google.com/group/net.unix-wizards
/msg/bdd2d3b2889d6c5c?dmode=source>

That's almost 24 years.  That puts me on usenet before Roy was born.