Re: [News] Welcome the $191.99 GNU/Linux PC

<thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> It must really kill you that Linux is getting indisputable desktop
> traction with verifiable sales at retail.  I can come up with no
> other explanation for your continued pointless trash-talk.
>
> Bottom of the barrel, entry level, whatever you choose to call it,
> this is exactly how many of predicted Linux would open a wedge into
> the desktop market; in that market sector where hardware cost is
> reduced to the point that software cost becomes a preeminent issue.
>
> Thad

Exactly. there are some 40% of schoolchildren (who happen to be in the
poorest families) in the UK who do not have a computer at home and cannot
afford the six to seven hundred pounds (approx) for a fast PC and MS Office
software.....

DFS again shows his "couldn't care less about anyone except B Gates"
attitude....