Re: [News] Vista-incapable PCs Become GNU/Linux PCs, Given to Underprivileged Kids

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cool.

Ditto.  I am really impressed with the number of desktop Linux
announcements I've been coming across.  That, and the popularity
of Linux sub-notebooks are indisputable signs of Linux's
viability on the desktop.  I can't find an Asus Eee PC laptop
anywhere; every retail location I've called says they are sold
out.

In related news, my trademark attorney says she just received her
OLPC XO laptop and is thrilled with it (she admits she got it for
herself, the 'inner child in her life').  :)  I'm still hoping my
girlfriend's XO arrives before Christmas.

Cheers,

Thad
all the ingredients on the label.