Re: US console sales for November

<posted & mailed>

____/ Jerry McBride on Saturday 15 December 2007 22:46 : \____

> Tom Shelton wrote:

>>> I don't know about that... Using your own numbers, Sony has sold more
>>> consoles than any other manufacturer. Not a bad position to be in.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Jerry McBride (jmcbr...@xxxxxxxxxx)
>>
>> You better do your math again...
>>
>> Nintendo = 2,511,000
>> Sony = 1,529,000
>>

> Hey! You're right. But look at what they did to xbox360...

He shows you America's figures only. That's like showing you Japan's figures to
prove that XBox360 is nowhere (outsold by any other console with a ratio of
like 10:1). Maybe we should start using Findland to measure Firefox's success
(and even GNU/Linux). Let's just assume that Findland is a statistical sample
large enough to represent the whole world's population.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it responds the second time"
Tasks: 122 total,   1 running, 120 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie