Re: Micoshaft products to be removed from shelves in 2008?

____/ Kier on Saturday 15 December 2007 17:41 : \____

> On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 18:31:00 +0100, Hadron wrote:
>
>> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Yeah, I just realised I wrote 'week' instead of 'month', too; bad me. But
>>> I still don't trust his claim.
>>
>> More FUD from Roy totally ignored by COLA.
>>
>> Yes, Kerala as a STATE has 30 million people. THEY, however, are not
>> moving to Linux. The schools are moving to Linux because, well, it is
>> free. As in beer.
>
> So? It means they'll have more money to spend on other things. Good for
> them.

As far as I know, the schools are the first step. They'll migrate everything to
Linux, gradually.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it responds the second time"
Tasks: 122 total,   1 running, 120 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie