Re: Micoshaft products to be removed from shelves in 2008?

Micoshaft Asstroturfer Hadron wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> How many times do you have to be told???
>>
>> Once.
>>
>>> You can't count press releases and average them?
>>
>> And exactly how does that produce a figure of a millions Linux PCs a
>> week?
>
> And even if it did, how does this in any way indicate that MS will not
> be the dominant supplier in 20 years still?

So you forget that I told you the rate is increasing?
One million to two million new Linux PCs a month is my current
estimate with 1 million embedded Linux devices sold PER DAY.
I'm sure a few months into next year and the picture will
have evolved into bigger deafening numbers.

> 7 - to advocacy what Peter Koehlmann is to political correctness.

As asstroturfer like you, i.e. a bum boy for micoshaft knows better
of course.