Re: Microsoft/SCO Shill Dan Lyons Repeatedly Attacks SJVN

nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Sometimes a man's dignity can be measured by the scumminess of those
> who attack him.  Or her (like PJ).

That's why it's so funny to see cola idiots attacking MS:

Top Tier Cola Scum
====================================
* Roy Schestowitz (I hate MS... but hey, didja see my mad Windows skillz!)
* [H]omer the [H]ypocrite [W]indbag (give that boy a soapbox to preach from)
* Peter Kohlmann (Show Me The Windows Money!)
* Gidget (Gates is evil...."Hello!  What kind of Windows help may I provide
you today?")

Other Lower Rung Linux Dweebs
* Linonut (Win by day, Lin by night)
* 7 (peckerhead nutjob liar)
* Ballard (self-proclaimed "OSS Visionary", promotes proprietary software
for a living)