[News] Microsoft/SCO Shill Dan Lyons Repeatedly Attacks SJVN

  • Subject: [News] Microsoft/SCO Shill Dan Lyons Repeatedly Attacks SJVN
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:07:35 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Grumpy Fake Steve Jobs

,----[ Quote ]
| Some of you may be wondering why Daniel Lyons, aka Fake Steve Jobs, is on the
| war path against me.

Disgusting.

Related:

"Fake Steve Jobs" is Daniel Lyons, in case anyone wants to sue

,----[ Quote ]
| Maybe we should be, since this is the man who wrote about the "evils" of
| anonymous blogging in  "Attack of the Blogs", where he said that blogs
| are “the prized platform of an online lynch mob spouting liberty but spewing
| lies, libel and invective.”
|
| Um. Dude. Talk about world class hypocrisy.

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/RDM.Tech.Q3.07/61BE28FC-FCFF-4997-9CCC-B3E215B3D153.html

More on Troy Wolverton, the Street, and Apple Scandal

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/RDM.Tech.Q3.07/082663E0-6FD8-4F1D-909F-1BC72833AD02.html