Re: Fed up with MS; ready to take take the linux plunge

____/ Rick on Wednesday 12 December 2007 03:01 : \____

> On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:42:17 -0800, raylopez99 wrote:
>
>> On Dec 11, 4:19 pm, Dr H <hiawa...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hello advocates,
>>>
>>> I've used Windows in all flavors for years, from 2.0 up through XP.
>>
>> Dr. H:  don't do it!  You'll find yourself alone in a sea of troubles.
>
> You're a liar.
>

>> But, if you insist, I've heard that Mandriva is "easy" for users, as is
>> Ubuntu, and that "Puppy Linux" is good for "older machines", as is
>> Xubuntu (which I downloaded recently in 2.5 hours on a fast DSL modem).
>>
>> Good luck, good doctor (you'll need it I'm afraid--getting your system
>> up and running).
>>
> No, he won't.

You are encouraged to completely ignore everything that comes
from "raylopez99". It's a very obscene Internet troll whose motives for being
here include bashing of GNU/Linux and promoting/protecting his money, which is
tied to Microsoft in one way or another.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<