[News] Linux Tablet Does Boingo Now

Nokia Wi-Fi access

,----[ Quote ]
| Owners of compatible Nokia Wi-Fi enabled mobile phone - including selected
| S60 based smartphones and Linux-based Internet Tablets - can download and
| install Boingo Mobile software, which enables roaming access to the world's
| largest network of public hotspots. The Boingo software identifies hotspots
| and automatically authenticates users with their Boingo user account.
`----

http://www.ces-show.com/0016/nokia/wireless/wi-fi-access/

Related:

Linux Internet tablets gain WiFi login agent

,----[ Quote ]
| Boingo Wireless Inc. has announced a free WiFi software agent for Nokia's
| Linux-based Internet tablets. The quick-connect agent is said to streamline
| logins at some 100,000-plus Boingo Mobile hotspots, for users of Nokia's N810
| or N800 running Tablet OS 2008.

Review: Nokia N800 now with Skype

,----[ Quote ]
| While I enjoyed using the Nokia N800 prior to the firmware upgrade, once
| having Skype installed made the unit made the Nokia N800 an almost
| indispensable tool carry around. Having the ability to make phone calls
| anywhere in the world from any location that has wireless internet was neat.
| Furthermore with a SkypeIn plan you can easily receive phone calls from just
| about any place in the world that has wifi. The addition of having Skype made
| the Nokia N800 a near cellphone like device.
`----

http://lunapark6.com/nokia-n800-now-with-skype.html

First look: Skype for the Nokia N800 Internet Tablet

,----[ Quote ]
| Not only was there an updated version of the Linux-based Internet Tablet OS
| and significantly-improved hardware, but Nokia also promised us a
| fully-functional Skype client for the N800. Nearly six months after the
| tablet's launch, the Skype client has finally arrived.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070711-first-look-skype-for-the-nokia-n800-internet-tablet.html

Nokia adds FM radio to N800 Internet tablet

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://technocrat.net/d/2007/2/7/14542