Re: [News] Mainstream Press is Apathetic and Prejudiced Against GNU/Linux

Kier wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:59:37 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Kier wrote:

>>> I don't think he is. Just not fervently anti-MS.
>>
>> Strange then that he defends the astroturfers and trolls constantly
>> Strange then that he constantly attacks linux advocates, with completely
>> whacko "arguments" often enough
>
> He may question their arguments, that's what discussion groups are for,
> surely.

No. They are for "discussion". Tim "Hadron" does not do "discussion" very
often. Especially not with "advocates". Only with "real advocates"

> If he's wrong, shoot him down. But he isn't always wrong.

He is not right very often, too

>>> That's not a sensible argument, Peter. Saying nothing, either for or
>>> against something, does not indicate anything except that the poster has
>>> no comment to make.
>>
>> Tell Tim "Hadron" "Funkenbusch" that. *He* is trying to imply those
>> things about me in the ubuntu group, feverishly defending Hadron Quark
>
> Really? When?

Today. And yesterday.

>>> And why drag someone like Osama bin Laden into this?
>>
>> Because that is another matter he said nothing about, like the EeePC for
>> example?
>
> Obviously. But it's a false argument.

Tell Tim "Hadron" that. He is using that argumentation

>>> You haven't heard me speak against him either - that doesn't mean I
>>> think he's a hero.
>>>

>> Reading comprehension 101 failed?
>
> No. Not speaking against something does not imply support.

Right. Again, tell Tim "Hadron" Smith that. He certainly does not know
--
Windows was created to keep stupid people away from UNIX."
  -- Tom Christiansen