Re: BILL GATES and the Race to Control Cyberspace ..

____/ Doug Mentohl on Friday 28 December 2007 20:02 : \____

> "Gates looks at everything as something that should be his .. The only
> thing he understands is leverage", Philippe Kahn
>
> "I have grown up in this industry with Gates. He is divisive. He is
> manipulative. He is a user..", Gary Kildall
>
> "He's got a shitload of it. You sit down and you listen to this little
> prick going on about how he's going to put everybody out of
> business...", Philippe Kahn
>
> http://bil-gates.blogspot.com/

'"Get me into that," Bill Gates is quoted as saying, "and goddam, we'll
make so much money!" The free flow of transportation was engineered by
geniuses--Henry Ford, John A. Roebling, Norman Bel Geddes--and
championed by presidents--Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight
Eisenhower. The free flow of ideas is one of the basic principles
upheld by the United States Constitution. Up to now, all successful
freedom has been constructed and established on solid principles. Are
we truly prepared to draw up a statement that speaks for all of us as
a people and a nation, that serves as a catalyst for the surrender of
the free flow of information not to an institution defined by
principles, but a corporation defined by deception?'

                Scott M. Fulton, III
                Senior Partner, Ingenus

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
roy      pts/2        cg093a.halls.man Fri Dec 28 09:39   still logged in