Re: [News] Memo to Roy Schestowitz: You Know Nothing About Windows, So...

> ____/ Dusty Hendrix on Friday 28 December 2007 16:39 : \____
>

>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> -- "People Who've Never Run Windows Shouldn't Write About Windows"
>>
>> Try taking your own advice for a change.
>
> Hey, Scott Douglas (or is it "PEDRO LITTLE" this time?). I know enough
> about
> Windows, thank you.

You don't know shit. In this recent digg post of yours you are retarded
enough to think that a BIOS  startup error is a Vista error message. Do tell
me again how you "know enough" because from what I've seen you have a hard
time telling your ass from your elbow when it comes to computers.

http://www.digg.com/microsoft/Your_Password_Must_Be_at_Least_17_145_Characters
-24 diggs   by schestowitz on 08/21/2007

This is as brilliant as this new screenshot from Vista (seriously):
 http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/4755/1002398ii4.jpg

> There's not even much to know because the platform is all
> about monoculture and limitation.

You can start by learning to tell the difference between the OS and the
BIOS. Once you figure that out get back to me.