Re: WINDOPES XP REBOOTS MY PC

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 07:58:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> John Bailo ] on Saturday 10 February 2007 03:55 wrote:

>> There I was...fully updated...downloading Veronica
>> Mars and the latest edition of Lost using bittorrent.

I've not seen it. It's compared to Buffy in terms of the humor. I always
got the impression that Buffy never actually got the joke ..

"Think Buffy. Or better yet, imagine one of those hard-boiled detective
movies with Lauren Bacall doing the sleuthing instead of Humphrey Bogart."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/reviews/2004-09-21-veronica-mars_x.htm

> Look at the bright side. Not so long ago I read a story from a
> guy who lost hours worth of work. While absent (coffee I think),
> Windows decided to fetch update and reboot (without saving).

Solution: New document, type a paragraph, save as doc001, type another
paragraph, save as doc002, type another paragraph, save as doc003, type
another paragraph, save as doc004, type another paragraph, save as doc005
and so on. At the end email the wrong doc to your editor.

--

'looks like a gay version of Startrek', Ugly Betty