Re: [News] Why Windows is less secure than Linux

__/ [ arachnid ] on Wednesday 07 February 2007 03:22 \__

> Why Windows is less secure than Linux
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/threatchaos/?p=311
>
> Security issues aside, it's just interesting to compare the call
> structure of Apache vs IIS. Since call structure is a reflection of
> the underlying code, we can see that the "S" in IIS must stand for
> "Spaghetti".

It's strange that Slashdot brought this old article back into the limelight.
I mentioned it in the front page of Digg the other day, so someone may have
snatched it.

I noticed similar things before, namely a comment in Digg leads to a
submission. COLA has a similar effect but less impact.