Re: [News] ColdFusion Server Goes Open Source

__/ [ thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 06 February 2007 17:38
\__

>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Smithis freeware software, which means that it comes with
>> | permission for anyone to use, copy, and distribute it. It is
>> | also being seriously considered to open-source it.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.smithproject.org/
>
> Cool, I have a client that might be very interested in this.
> Thanks for the link.
>
> Thad

My interpretation of this was poor and I kind of blame a blurb that pointed
me at a homepage which did not contain an announcement (trust me, I
navigated a bit to find a clue). It turns out to be just an
alternative/equivalent.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz  \ Spread Mozilla Firefox. http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
Tasks: 129 total,   2 running, 123 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie